Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Audience Needed?

This evening as I drove back from work, I met a long lost friend and I simply was swept back in time.

The silly, unrealistic side of me wishes for a time wand that could erase and take one back in time to any time frame they want to be in...denial or a defense mechanism to thwart and live a bitter truth?

I don't know..but this certainly helps.

A happy moment, a sad one or simply a moment that occurs when time seems to have stood still around me - I always have felt that it is incomplete without having someone to share it with. I was telling another buddy this evening that I simply come alive in front of an audience. Just an ocean of people and me - it creates a magic for me!

As I sat eating my dinner, I thought - is it the same logic of loving an audience that extends to this feeling of wanting to be with people and sharing everything that happens? or is it plain love to have people around me kinda thought?

And there started my question to the self - should I go away from it or should I feed it?

Does everything really need an audience?

Do you need one?

No comments: